Letís have a Spada 'Curve' ball! With Dean Harrisonís TT Lightweight victory!
- Congratulations to the Harrison family for their historic TT double victory. Son Dean won the Lightweight TT race just six days after father Conrad’s Mountain Course victory in Sidecar Race One
- Dean completed his historic victory wearing the all new leather, one-piece Spada Curve Pro Race Suit
- The Curve Pro can also be customised using Spada’s new bespoke Badging Service delivering professionally applied badges and logos
Birmingham, UK, 16th June 2014 – Congratulations to Dean Harrison who made it a historic TT family double by leading from start-to-finish in winning the three-lap Bike Nation Lightweight race. Dean’s victory came just six days after father Conrad’s Mountain Course triumph in Sidecar Race One. They become the first father and son duo to win TT races in the same year.
“I rode as hard as I could from the start. I knew I had to go at it from the off!” Said a jubilant Dean after the race.
Dean also made history wearing the leather, one-piece Spada Curve Pro Race Suit. The British designed range of Spada Clothing offers exceptional style, safety features and savings, with the now TT race-winning Curve Pro Race Suit being another great example of that – Here’s a few reasons why:
- Full-grain, drum-dyed cowhide leather construction with perforated integrated panelling to assist with cooling
- Neoprene race collar and aerodynamic race hump for true sports riding
- CE approved shoulder, elbow and knee armour, together with included knee sliders
- Dual-density foam back padding and elasticated Keprotec panels on shoulder area for improved fit
- Inner collar, cuff and ankle areas are lined with soft fleece for extra comfort
- Available in a choice of black/silver/white, black/red/white or black/blue/white and in sizes 40 – 48
- SRP of only £399.95
In addition, the Spada Curve Pro leather suit Badging Service http://www.spadaclothing.co.uk/badgingservice.php allows riders to truly customise their suit with professionally printed and applied badges for that true sports racing look or to display sponsor logos.
To learn more about the Spada Curve Pro Race Suit and the entire Spada range, visit:www.spadaclothing.co.uk.
For further information on all things Feridax you can connect with us in a number of ways:
- Call Head of Brand Marketing, Mark Ingleby on (01384) 413841
- Email email@example.com
- Traditionally online feridax.com
- Socially online
Feridax at a glance…
Established in 1957, Feridax has steadily grown to become the UK’s largest independent, value-added distributor and brand marketer into the motorcycle clothing and hard parts channel.
From their Halesowen headquarters, Feridax employs a workforce in excess of 30 and services a network of more than 1,000 dealers across the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands.
Feridax employ the simple philosophy that world-class brands and high quality products should be made readily available to all UK bikers across every price point but without compromise.
A glance at the ever-expanding Feridax portfolio, which includes accessories and clothing from Shoei, Sidi, Caberg and own-brand Spada Clothing to everyday hard parts from NGK, Petronas Oils, RK Chains and Yuasa is that simple philosophy made real.